Limited order helps You avoid selling or buying currency cheaper or more expensive than You would want to – by giving bank the order to carry out the transaction only when the exchange rate has moved to Your desired level. Limited order is given to certain amounts of currency, at a certain rate and for a fixed time period.
- The dealer monitors the limited order during office hours.
- Limited order may be cancelled during the working day, in case it has not been fulfilled.
- The minimum amount for the order is 50 000 EUR (or its equivalent).
To start a limited order
- You need a sufficient amount of currency on Your current account during the time the order in is in place.
- You need to have signed the Customer Agreement on Financial Instruments.