- Foreign currency exchange rates are presented in the form where the bank’s foreign currency sales and purchase price presented in the table below shows the price of 1 euro in a foreign currency.
- These rates are informative and they can change during the day.
Dear Customers, due to the current high level of volatility in the currency markets, please note that the actual currency conversion rate through the Danske Internet Bank may differ somewhat from the indicative rates shown in this table.
- European Central Bank (ECB) exchange rates history.
- Euro foreign exchange reference rates which are not quoted by the European Central Bank (ECB).
- From 1st of January 2015 the foreign currency can be bought and sold only through one's own bank account. The bank does not buy or sell any foreign currency in cash.
|We buy||We sell|
|Chinese yuan (Hong Kong settled)||CNH||7.56403||7.10461||7.35339|
|Chinese yuan (Mainland settled)||CNY||7.56486||7.09056||7.35000|
|Hong Kong Dollar||HKD||8.77241||8.26052||8.54200|
|New Zealand Dollar||NZD||1.61754||1.51978||1.57480|
|New Romanian Leu||RON||4.59836||4.31341||4.46090|
Last updated: 23.07.2016 11:13